Handcuffing Skills - £600 for up to 12 Candidates
“The aim of the course is to teach individuals within the guide-lines of their company policies, and the law, the correct use of force and techniques appropriate to the situations”
This course is designed for persons who, as part of their job may have to extract or detain people. This may include
- Civilian Enforcement Officers
- Hospital staff
- Security Organisations
- Prison Officers
- Civilian Detention Officers.
- Containment techniques
- Preparation & Carriage
- Compliant "Front Stack"
- Compliant "Back to Back"
- Non-Compliant "Front Stack"
- Non-Complaint "Back to Back"
- Relocation to standing position
- Quick response team work
- Relevant law — use of reasonable force